New York Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury in an accident that occurred due to the negligence of another, you may have grounds to seek compensation from the responsible parties. Attorney A. Paul Bogaty has over 35 years of experience handling a broad range of complex personal injury matters. His settlements and verdicts include $950,000 for a severe ankle fracture sustained in a motorcycle accident and $847,500 for a pedestrian hit by a paratransit vehicle who suffered multiple fractures.
There are specific limitations on the amount of time a victim has to file a personal injury claim. If you have been seriously injured in an accident—including a car accident or motorcycle accident— contact Mr. Bogaty immediately.
Your Personal Advocate After a Serious Accident
Attorney Bogaty focuses his practice on the most serious personal injury claims, particularly those involving catastrophic injuries that significantly impact the victim’s quality of life. He has the necessary resources, skills and legal knowledge to pursue a prompt and effective settlement or verdict in any personal injury case.
Mr. Bogaty has represented clients in all types of accident cases, including the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: All drivers have the responsibility to operate their vehicles in a way that ensures the safety of other motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists. When they fail to do so and car accidents happen, victims have the right to be fully compensated for their injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle riders are at risk of extremely serious or even fatal injuries in the event of an accident. Even with the aid of full protective gear, they can suffer broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, permanent scarring and other injuries when involved in an accident with a motor vehicle.
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents: People who suffer serious injuries in slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents may be entitled to seek compensation from property owners. Some examples include slipping on an unattended wet spill or on icy pavement, tripping on loose carpeting or flooring, tripping on uneven pavement and falling down unsafe stairwells.
- Premises liability matters: Property owners, their tenants and others have a responsibility to maintain a hazard-free environment for all visitors. If you were injured on property owned by another person or company, you may be entitled to damages for pain and suffering and financial loss.
- Fatal accidents: If your loved one died in an accident, you can seek compensation for his or her pain and suffering and medical and funeral expenses, as well as the family’s loss of support, loss of companionship and loss of guidance in a wrongful death claim.
Speak with a Dedicated New York Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Lawyer
Contact the Law Office of A. Paul Bogaty to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury claim. You can reach Mr. Bogaty by phone at 212-481-7797, toll free at 800-230-7787 or via e-mail.
All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. There is no fee unless your case is successful.
Serving the NYC Metropolitan Area
Manhattan (New York County), Brooklyn (Kings County),
Queens (Queens County),
Bronx (Bronx County) and Staten Island (Richmond County)
plus Long Island
(Nassau County, Suffolk County) and Westchester County