New York Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury Attorney
New York City attorney A. Paul Bogaty dedicates his practice exclusively to the representation of medical malpractice and personal injury victims throughout the New York City metropolitan area. From Manhattan to Queens, Bronx to Brooklyn and Westchester to Long Island, he is well respected as a trial lawyer and is known for his thorough understanding of medical and legal issues and his commitment to his clients.
Attorney Bogaty has the knowledge and the resources to properly investigate each claim and build a case designed to reach a positive outcome. He seeks the maximum level of compensation available in each case, including pain and suffering, medical care and lost wages. Mr. Bogaty has a history of securing impressive results for his clients, including numerous multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts.
- Obstetric malpractice, including errors resulting in cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, developmental delays, failure to perform cesarean section, uterine rupture and maternal complications.
- Surgical errors and complications, including perforations, nerve injuries, bowel and bladder injuries, laparoscopic injuries, bile duct and ureteral injuries, and negligent postoperative care.
- Unnecessary surgery, including unnecessary hysterectomy, surgery resulting from inaccurate diagnosis, misinterpreted or erroneous pathology and laboratory results, and improper interpretation of X-rays, CT scans or MRIs.
- Emergency room and hospital negligence, including negligent discharge from the hospital or emergency room, misdiagnosis in the hospital or emergency room, nursing errors, improper triage, and inadequate supervision of interns, residents or physician assistants.
- Anesthesia malpractice, including inadequate preoperative evaluation, improper use of medications, esophageal intubation, complications of epidural and spinal anesthesia, including high spinal anesthesia and anesthesia-related coma and/or death.
- Delayed diagnosis or failure to diagnose, including failure or delay in diagnosing cancer, stroke, heart disease and compartment syndrome, misinterpretation of mammograms, and delay in the diagnosis and treatment of infection.
- Pulmonary embolism and DVT, including failure to diagnose and treat pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis (DVT), negligent diagnosis and treatment of blood clots, failure to perform proper diagnostic studies and improper use of blood thinning medications.
- Brain injury and spinal cord injury, including head trauma, subdural hematoma, undiagnosed aneurysms, failure to immobilize spinal cord injuries, undiagnosed spinal and epidural abscess, brain damage, coma, paralysis and death.
- Wrongful death resulting from medical malpractice or an accident caused by negligence.
- Personal injury and automobile claims, including car and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip-and-fall/trip-and-fall accidents, premises liability matters and fatal accidents.
Speak with a Dedicated New York Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Lawyer
Contact the Law Office of A. Paul Bogaty to schedule a free initial
consultation with a New York medical malpractice and personal injury
lawyer. You can reach Mr. Bogaty by phone at 212-481-7797, or via e-mail.
All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. There is no fee unless your case is successful.
Serving the NYC Metropolitan Area
Manhattan (New York County), Brooklyn (Kings County),
Queens (Queens County),
Bronx (Bronx County) and Staten Island (Richmond County)
plus Long Island
(Nassau County, Suffolk County) and Westchester County